- Returns only valid within 30 days of order receipt.
- All returns must be in original packaging and in unused condition.
- Items in the SALE category are final sale.
- Return shipping is at customer expense; choose a carrier and keep the tracking number for your records.
- Plano Molding is not liable for returned items that are lost or stolen during the shipping process. Please resolve with carrier.
- All original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- We do not price match with dealers or competitors.
- Permission for return must first be secured from Plano Molding, part of the Plano Synergy group of brands and companies. This permission must be acquired within 30 days of receiving the order.
- To secure permission, please email email@example.com with “Plano Molding E-Commerce Return” in the subject line. Please include the following in your email request:
- Billing name and address
- Phone number
- Original order number
- Date order was placed
- Item number(s) to be returned
- Item quantity ordered
- Reason for return
- You will receive an email stating if your return request is approved.
- If the request is approved, a Plano Molding team member will generate a Return Authorization Number (RA#) that will be emailed back to you.
- Mail the unused product via your preferred shipping speed within 30 days of receiving the RA#. The Plano Molding team member will provide the shipping address.
- Please include the following in the return shipment:
- Unused item(s) in original packaging
- RA# clearly on the outside of the shipping box
- All Return Material Authorizations are conditional and are not final until the product has been received and inspected by the Plano Molding. Products returned without an RA# will not be accepted.
- If the return is approved, a refund (less any shipping charges) will be issues to the original form of payment.